Monday 31 March 2014

Week 1 - Mihimihi


Claudia Anne Rose Hoskins - 18 years old 
Grew up in the country-side of Auckland and 8 houses later- found myself in the busy streets of Wellington which I plan on calling home for the next 4 years. Not too sure what else there is to say about me... I have dyed my hair more times than I can count and don't plan on stopping til it all falls out. I love flowers and am interested in everything to do with the Titanic and other historic events. I love my friends and family and look up to my Dad more than anyone in the world. I have 3 brothers, a nephew and numerous cousins scattered across England. I was born in NZ but my family comes from across the ditch. I have been fortunate enough to travel to almost every continent. I wear a lot of black. I am really bad at drawing so I apologise for what you see on this wee blog - enjoy 


my life right now in photos

a map of every place I have lived
Brainstorm of things I like

No comments:

Post a Comment